RedMax products, sold
exclusively through Servicing Dealers nationwide offer you the finest in quality and
service support. EPA approved products help keep our environment safe and backed with a
warranty second to none, RedMax will keep you on the job, not on the bench.
Introducing the new
"Estate" and "LDC" series products designed for Home, Farm and Ranch
needs. Value priced and feature packed, these new units, little brothers to our Pro Series
line, will fill all of your trimming and edging needs.
Click on a
product line below or on the left to learn more about the models we carry.
and Brushcutters |
Hedge Trimmers |
and Edgers |
and Augers |
If you are looking for serious
Power and the Highest Quality available today, look no further than the RedMax "Pro
Series" product line. Uncompromising features and solid workmanship throughout have
made this line the most desired by demanding commercial landscapers world wide...take a
look at just a few of the features of the RedMax "Pro Series" engines...
- Replaceable High
Tension Lead For easy, low cost repair of damaged ignition systems.
- Chrome Cylinder Long lasting with dependable high performance
tolerances under heavy commercial use.
- Super Thin Cooling Fins 12 to 19 (varies by model) cooling fins
dissipate heat quickly for increased durability and performance under heavy loads.
- Glass Filled Low Tone Muffler
- Exclusive "V', Porting Enhances starting characteristics and
increased top end performance.
- Machined, 2 Ring Piston Gives tighter tolerances for long lasting
- Floating Caged Needle Bearings Advanced design enhances bearing
lubrication, durability, smooth running and long lasting high performance.
- Machined and Balanced Flywheel Keeps the engine running smooth with
accentuated torque characteristics for maximum output.
- "1" Ream Connecting Rod State of the art High Frequency Heat
Treated, light weight and strong, 'I' beam design for smooth peak performance and
- Heavy Duty Clutch Transmits peak performance to the tool, with
limited slip and long lasting qualities.
- Splined Solid Steel Drive Shaft All RedMax "Pro" series
Trimmers utilize solid steel drive shafts with splined ends for solid engagement and
smooth long lasting performance.
- Chrome Moly Crankshaft Machined and carbon heat treated for high
performance and durability under the heaviest loads.
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearings One, heavy duty 8 roller ball bearing on
each end of the crankshaft for smooth operation and long lasting performance.
- 4 Bolt, Super Cooling Crankcase Sturdy crankcase system designed for
heavy duty commercial use, and enlarged cooling ports for extended, cool running peak
- Return to Tank Purge System Fuel purge system re-circulates fuel back
to the tank, not on the ground for clean and safe operation.
- Walbro WY Carburetor Dependable, Walbro barrel type carburetor for
greater acceleration and smooth running power at all operating speeds.
- Re-usable Seamless Foam Air Filter Excellent filtering under the
toughest conditions, and easily maintained in the field.
- Easy Access Air Cleaner Cap No tools required to access filter for
field maintenance or inspection.
- EPA & CARB Certified All RedMax Trimmers, Blowers and Hedge
Clippers are EPA and CARB certified for a cleaner and healthier environment.
Service | Parts |
FAQ | Reference Materials |
Online Store | Search |
History | Contact Information | Site Map |