"Made in Texas by Texans"
| Line Cutter | Bag
professionals and finicky homeowners know that there is no substitute for clean, manicured
look a lawn edger gives your landscape, and the Whipper Clipper is the finest lawn edger
you can buy. Each edger is hand assembled from heavy-duty steel parts in the Bonham, Texas factory.
You can now
orderWhipper-Clipper products in our Online
- Engine options include Honda, Kohler,
Tecumseh, and Briggs and Stratton.
- 3 to 5.5 horsepower models available.
- Chassis available in three-wheel homeowner or
four-wheel commercial models.
- Options include the famous heavy-duty
Whipper-Clipper star blade.
- Primary safety guard around blade and
secondary dirt shield protect operator from flying debris.
- Adjustable blade guide prevents excessive
blade wear along edge of curb or walk and helps insure a smooth, even cut.
- Heavy-duty 5/8" blade shaft is bearing
- Steel wheels with ball bearings.
- Right rear wheel lowers up to 7" for
edging along high curbs.
- Some three-wheel models feature a 90 degree
range of adjustable blade angles.
- Easy-to-operate foot pedal blade control on
homeowner models. Engage or disengage blade with a touch of the toe.
Telescoping curb wheel adjusts to the height of your curb, and locks down with a simple
turn of a handle. All three wheels rest on a solid surface for a smooth cut.
Adjust the blade angle on some three-wheel models for trimming up to 1/4" from fences
1414 N. Central Expwy.
Plano, TX 75074
Service | Parts |
FAQ | Reference Materials |
Online Store | Search |
History | Contact Information | Site Map |