2019 RedMax EBZ7500RH (966 70 99-01)
For the commercial operator, RedMax is easily the industry leader in terms of the selection and performance of power blowers. The EBZ7500 backpack blower features the Strato-Charged 2-stroke engine with ultra-low emissions and high power. With a 65.6 cc displacement and 3.9 horsepower, the EBZ7500 produces a maximum air speed of 236 MPH with tube air flow approaching 770 CFM. The Max Cooled back pad uses air sucked by the fan housing to cool operators and keep them comfortable during hot days. Wide straps and contoured back pad are oversized for greater comfort. For added comfort and convenience, the machine is designed with a tube mounted throttle.
- Strato-Charged® Engine: Strato-Charged® engine is a pure 2-stroke engine without using a catalytic converter.
- Fresh Flow: Fresh Flow 2 way air cleaner system protects engine from dust.
- Air flow in housing: 972 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 768 cfm
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 202 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 236 mph
- Blowing Force: 37 N
- Weight: 23.6 lbs
- Weight: 10.7 kg
- Product size length: 14 in
- Tube diameter: 2.83 in
- Cylinder displacement: 65.6 cm³
- Power output: 3.75 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 71.01 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 413 g/kWh
- Sound power level, measured: 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
- 65.6 cm³
- 23.6 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 236 mph