Honda Power Equipment SSPP Pruner Attachment
Honda Power Equipment
SSPP Pruner Attachment
- Cuts through a variety of limbs with ease
- VersAttach® System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Converts your VersAttach® Powerhead into a pole pruner: The pruner attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a heavy duty pole pruner suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Cut branches down to size: The VersAttach pruner attachment maintains constant torque to help you get through the toughest of branches. It can get to high places with its extended shaft. And with a 12" blade, it can cut through a variety of limbs with ease.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach® System: The pruner is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, edger, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The pruner attachment connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc® System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Translucent oil resevoir: The pruner has a translucent oil reservoir, which makes it simple to check the level visually and prevents the attachment being damaged.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.9 x 3.3 x 5.5 in.
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Bar Length: 12 in.
- Shaft Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Chain Type: Oregon 91 Series 3/8 in. pitch x 0.050 in. gauge x 45 links Sharpening file: Round 5/32 in.
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)